Dr. Coen and his team are abiding by all of the local and CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. Our goal is to provide the healthcare you need while keeping you as safe as possible and minimizing the risk of spreading the virus.
At this time, Dr. Coen sees patients during normal business hours at the ROC clinics in Oregon City and Tualatin, and is able to offer surgical procedures. We will keep patients updated if we need to change office hours or our surgical schedule in relation to COVID-19.
Learn more about our COVID-19 policies and processes below. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (503) 656-0836.
In-Office Safety Measures
Patient safety is Dr. Coen’s #1 priority. He and our excellent staff ROC Orthopedics are taking the following measures to keep you safe:
- Face masks are required at all times while inside the clinic.
- Proper social distancing in the clinic and waiting rooms.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of exam rooms after each patient.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of common areas and high-contact areas like door handles, railings, etc. throughout the day.
Preparing for Your Appointment
If you are feeling sick or have known exposure to COVID-19, we kindly ask that you do not come in for your appointment. Please call our office as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
Ahead of your appointment, please fill out all paperwork via online to minimize your time spent in the office. When you arrive for your appointment, please do the following:
- If possible, please wait in your car when you arrive at the clinic and call 503-213-1659 to check in.
- Please have your mask on upon entering the clinic. While we kindly ask that you bring your own mask if possible, our office can supply a mask if needed. Face shields are acceptable if you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
- Patients may only have 1 visitor attend their appointment.
Dr. Coen is also offering telemedicine consults for patients who are high-risk or would prefer to stay home. Please call our office to learn more about telemedicine options and schedule an appointment.